Brick Print Fashion Ltd is a fashion clothing company that trades under the name Olivia Rubin. The brand was founded by Olivia in 2018 and has seen dramatic growth over the past 3 years, selling both to major international retailers and through its website, oliviarubinlondon.com.
Olivia launched her first womenswear line after graduating from the world-renowned Central Saint Martins College in London. Her final collection was chosen for the prestigious press show and won immediate attention from the press who cited her printed designs as one of the ‘standout collections’. After taking a few years out to focus on her family, Rubin has returned with a revived brand, bringing back her unique take on modern femininity and focusing on bestselling dresses, standout skirts and brightly coloured prints. The brand is fast-gaining global recognition for its joyful designs in signature colours. It is a regular in leading international fashion titles and continues to dress a list of fans from Lena Dunham and Busy Phillips to Eva Chen and Song of Style.
Please contact email@example.com to apply.
LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for an experienced Logistics Administrative Assistant who can assist Olivia and the team in managing the shipping, tracking production customer management and other office and administrative duties.
- Dealing with shipping matters such as liaising with suppliers, shippers, couriers, booking in customers’ orders and making out delivery notes
- Creating packing lists. Delivery notes and carton labels.
- Organising and updating shipping trackers to make sure the whole team know when orders and shipments will be arriving
- Understand customers’ supplier manual in relation to quality, labelling and delivery requirements and maintain control of these systems.
- Controlling customers’ portals and making sure their processes are fully complied with.
- Liaising and visiting warehouses to ensure all orders are packed and sent out in a timely and efficient manner
- Managing the stock control system
- Ensuring that all incoming documents are filed correctly and accurately
- Supporting the CEO with arranging appointments, organising events, sending emails and day to day admin running of the studio.
- The successful candidate will have at least 3 years experienced in a similar role
- She/he will be very organised and have good communication skills.
- An interest in fashion is an advantage.
- Based in Ladbroke Grove, London W10 this is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding fashion company.
OPERATIONS AND LOGISTICS MANAGER
To ensure the smooth running of all day-to-day activities within the Head Office in West London. To plan, design, implement, analyse and improve all aspects including productivity, logistics and inventories:
Wholesale Operations. Lead the wholesale Operations team to provide the highest level of customer service and maximise sales opportunities. Be the main contact to customers, agents and distributors for order, shipping and any operational issues. Must have a great understanding of Zedonk and other production software programmes.
Logistics. Responsible for stock movements across 3PL warehouses (USA;UK), finished goods shipments from factories (China), outbound shipments to customers. Manange inventory, budgeted logistics invoice approvals, HTS tariff code (USA & ROW) classifications and duty calculations to aid correct product costing. Liaise with freight forwarders to negotiate the best rates and swiftest shipping methods.
Production Critical Path management. Monitoring production timeline with designers and factories to make sure goods delivered OTIF. Forecast monthly inbound/outbound stock movements and share with 3PL providers to ensure that distribution capacity and timescales are optimised. Work with production and 3PL teams ensuring client vendor compliance, EDI requirements are achieved.
Stock Control and Warehousing. Regularly review our end-to-end stock processes and procedures (from Goods Intake booking to sale) across all business areas. Deliver enhanced processes to ensure that stock accuracy is maximised across all locations. Working with the Finance Manager to produce a monthly stock report by location (units and cost) to improve overall business visibility of stock
Reporting. Responsible for building and maintaining reports on stock, seasonal order book, shipping/invoicing forecast and sales order fulfilments/status and other ad hoc management information.
Process improvement. Constantly seek to improve systems and streamline processes including system integrations.
Similar experience in operations management from the fashion industry.
Extensive knowledge of logistics, shipping and warehousing.
High level of Zedonk, Joor and ERP or similar packages.
Sound knowledge of stock control and warehousing.
Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate others.
Project management experience preferred.
WEB FULFILMENT MANAGER
Due to rapid expansion on the Olivia Rubin website we are looking for a Web Fulfilment Manager who can manage the day to day running of the web orders from processing the orders on the website to booking in collections with couriers, packing the orders and liaising with customers via email and phone.
- Manage and process web orders via the WooCommerce website
- Inspecting all the stock before it is sent out for any faults.
- Have knowledge of Shipstation or similar software that books in orders via couriers such as DHL and UPS.
- Pack up the website orders in an efficient and timely manner, being neat and taking pride in each order.
- Have good customer service skills, replying day to day customer emails and requests
- Make sure all orders are despatched on time
- Manage stock control levels and keep track of sold-out styles.
- Manage Stock/Carrier related issues, problem solving and resolution
- The successful candidate will have at least 1-2 years experienced in a similar role
- The candidate should be very organised and have good communication skills and have a good working knowledge of excel/google sheets
- A pro-active mindset, always looking for ways to support continuous improvement efforts
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic, positive, with a determination to achieve results.
- Passion for e-commerce and fashion.
Based in Ladbroke Grove, London W10 this is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding fashion company.