Brick Print Fashion Ltd is a fashion clothing company that trades under the name Olivia Rubin. The brand was founded by Olivia in 2018 and has seen dramatic growth over the past 3 years, selling both to major international retailers and through its website, oliviarubinlondon.com.
Olivia launched her first womenswear line after graduating from the world-renowned Central Saint Martins College in London. Her final collection was chosen for the prestigious press show and won immediate attention from the press who cited her printed designs as one of the ‘standout collections’. After taking a few years out to focus on her family, Rubin has returned with a revived brand, bringing back her unique take on modern femininity and focusing on bestselling dresses, standout skirts and brightly coloured prints. The brand is fast-gaining global recognition for its joyful designs in signature colours. It is a regular in leading international fashion titles and continues to dress a list of fans from Lena Dunham and Busy Phillips to Eva Chen and Song of Style.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for an experienced Logistics Administrative Assistant who can assist Olivia and the team in managing the shipping, tracking production customer management and other office and administrative duties.
- Dealing with shipping matters such as liaising with suppliers, shippers, couriers, booking in customers’ orders and making out delivery notes
- Creating packing lists. Delivery notes and carton labels.
- Organising and updating shipping trackers to make sure the whole team know when orders and shipments will be arriving
- Understand customers’ supplier manual in relation to quality, labelling and delivery requirements and maintain control of these systems.
- Controlling customers’ portals and making sure their processes are fully complied with.
- Liaising and visiting warehouses to ensure all orders are packed and sent out in a timely and efficient manner
- Managing the stock control system
- Ensuring that all incoming documents are filed correctly and accurately
- Supporting the CEO with arranging appointments, organising events, sending emails and day to day admin running of the studio.
- The successful candidate will have at least 3 years experienced in a similar role
- She/he will be very organised and have good communication skills.
- An interest in fashion is an advantage.
- Based in Ladbroke Grove, London W10 this is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding fashion company.
WEB FULFILMENT MANAGER
Due to rapid expansion on the Olivia Rubin website we are looking for a Web Fulfilment Manager who can manage the day to day running of the web orders from processing the orders on the website to booking in collections with couriers, packing the orders and liaising with customers via email and phone.
- Manage and process web orders via the WooCommerce website
- Inspecting all the stock before it is sent out for any faults.
- Have knowledge of Shipstation or similar software that books in orders via couriers such as DHL and UPS.
- Pack up the website orders in an efficient and timely manner, being neat and taking pride in each order.
- Have good customer service skills, replying day to day customer emails and requests
- Make sure all orders are despatched on time
- Manage stock control levels and keep track of sold-out styles.
- Manage Stock/Carrier related issues, problem solving and resolution
- The successful candidate will have at least 1-2 years experienced in a similar role
- The candidate should be very organised and have good communication skills and have a good working knowledge of excel/google sheets
- A pro-active mindset, always looking for ways to support continuous improvement efforts
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic, positive, with a determination to achieve results.
- Passion for e-commerce and fashion.
Based in Ladbroke Grove, London W10 this is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding fashion company.