WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY
Please see our Privacy Notice which sets out details of the information we may collect from you and how we use that information.
If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website. Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please email email@example.com. Inbound and outbound calls may be recorded for quality monitoring and training purposes.
You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference. The details of your specific contract will not be filed by us. We may amend these Terms from time to time as set out in paragraph 6. Every time you wish to order products, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time. These Terms were most recently updated on 7th August 2018.
1. Information about us and contacting us
1.1 We operate the website www.oliviarubinlondon.com. We are Morshead Limited, a company registered in England under company number 11406398 and with our registered office at 209, Wymering Road, London, W9 2NH. The company is not registered for VAT. Morshead Limited will become your contracting partner if you decide to buy on www.oliviarubinlondon.com. As we are an English company, English law applies as laid out in these terms and, in particular, in paragraph 17.5 and 17.6.
1.2 You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to
Unit 8 Pall Mall Deposit
124-128 Barlby Road
2. Our products
2.1 Pictures, illustrations or descriptions or any other information submitted or contained in this website or other advertising matter are for general information and guidance. There may be minor variations between the goods as shown or described on our website and those dispatched to you without affecting their function, quality or price. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the products. The packaging of the products may vary from that shown on images on our website.
2.2 All products shown on our website are subject to availability. We will inform you by email as soon as possible if the product you have ordered is not available and we will cancel your order. If we do take payment, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible, and in any event within 30 calendar days of the day of our notification. For the avoidance of doubt other goods ordered by you in the same or separate orders will be dispatched in the normal way.
3. If you are a consumer
This paragraph 3 only applies if you are an individual consumer, i.e. an individual entering into a contract for the sale and purchase of goods not for commercial use.
If you are an individual consumer, you may only purchase products from our website if you are at least 18 years old. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
- If you are a business consumer This paragraph 4 only applies if you are a business, i.e. not an individual who enters into a contract for the sale and purchase of goods for use outside his trade, business or profession or juristic person.If you are acting on behalf of a business (i.e. not as an individual consumer), you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use our website to purchase products. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on behalf of us which is not set out in these Terms or any document expressly referred to in them.
- How the contract is formed between you and us 5.1 Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each stage of the order process. After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted.5.2 We will confirm our acceptance to you of your order by sending you a shipping confirmation email to the email address you have given on dispatch of your order. The contract between you and us will only be formed when (and not before) we send you the shipping confirmation email and receive settlement of all sums due in respect of the products. Until this time, we retain ownership of the products and are entitled to sell them in the ordinary course of our business. You may not cancel or vary your order once it has been accepted, except in accordance with paragraph 7 below.5.3 If we are unable to supply you with a product, for example because that product is not in stock or no longer available or because of an error in the price on our website, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. If we do take payment, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible, and in any event within 30 calendar days of the day of our notification6. Our right to vary these terms We may revise these Terms at any time but, in respect of any ordered goods, the terms and conditions which apply shall be those which you accepted when you placed your order. Otherwise, no alteration of these terms and conditions shall apply unless agreed in writing between us and you.7. Your consumer right of cancellation and refund The following paragraphs 7.1 to 7.4 only apply to EU consumers outside of Germany only.
7.1 If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a contract no longer than 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the products. This means that during this time if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep a product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the contract and receive a refund. You just need to tell us that you wish to cancel the contract. You can cancel by giving us written notice to us by post or email, at the address or email address, giving details of the products ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery.
7.2 You will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the products. Please note that we are permitted by law to reduce this refund to reflect (or require you to pay to us an amount equal to) any reduction in the value of the products caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. You will also receive a refund of your delivery charge up to a maximum of the standard delivery charge for your region.
7.3 We will process the refunds due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 calendar days of the day on which we receive the products back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the products back to us. We will refund you on the same means you used to pay.
7.4 If the products were delivered to you: (a) you must return the products to us without undue delay (and in any event within 14 calendar days after the day on which you informed us that you wished to cancel the contract); and (b) you will be responsible for the cost of returning the products to us unless the products are faulty or not as described. Please see our Returns page for further information about returning products (including our returns address). If you do not return the products as required, we may charge you for the direct costs of recovering the products.
The following paragraphs 7.5 to 7.7 only apply to consumers in Germany.
Statement of cancellation policy
7.5 You can cancel the contract within 14 days without having to state your reasons. Cancellation shall be done in writing (e.g., letter, email) or by returning the product(s) with a clear statement unequivocally setting out your decision to cancel. The two-week period shall commence:
(i) on the day that the products reach you or a third party other than the carrier, acting on your behalf (in the case of multiple products ordered by you in one order and delivered separately or in case of delivery of a product consisting of multiple lots or pieces on the day that the last product, lot or piece of the delivery reaches you or a third party other than the carrier, acting on your behalf; in the case of regular delivery of similar goods during defined period of time on the day that the first part of the delivery has reached you or a third party, other than the carrier, acting on your behalf) and before we have discharged our obligation to inform you in accordance with Introductory Act of the German Civil Code, Article 246a para. 1 in connection with para. 3 and 4 and German Civil Code, s. 312 i (1), first sentence in Connection with Introductory Act of the German Civil Code, Article 246c; or
(ii) if later, on the day on which we provide you with the information required pursuant to section 356 (1), first sentence of the German Civil Code. Where we do not provide the information referred to in paragraph 7.5(ii)), the two-week period shall be deemed to expire 12 months and 14 days after the products have reached you as described in paragraph 7.5(i).
7.6 The cancellation period shall be deemed met if the cancellation notice is sent prior to the expiry of such period
Cancellation notice can also be addressed to:
209 Wymering Road
Or by email to: email@example.com
Consequences of cancellation
7.7 In the event of effective cancellation, the benefits mutually received shall be returned; any benefits already realised shall be returned as well. If you fail to return to us the benefit in full or in part, or only in a deteriorated condition, you may be liable for damages. You may pay damages only with regard to the deterioration or realised benefits if the deterioration or realised benefits are stemming from a use of the product(s) in excess of what is needed to testing the characteristics and functioning. “Testing the characteristics and functioning” means the testing and try out of products that is common and possible in a physical shop. You must bear the costs of the return shipment if the delivered good corresponds to the ordered good. You must fulfill obligations to refund payment within 30 days after cancellation of your purchase. This deadline commences for you with sending the cancellation or with returning the product, for us the deadline commences with the receipt of either the cancellation or the product.
In addition to the consumer right of cancellation set out in paragraph 7, if you are unsatisfied with the quality of the goods or have any other complaint about them, you should contact us as soon as possible for a refund or replacement. Unworn clothing can be returned in accordance with our returns policy, as set out on the Returns page. As a consumer, you will always have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by the returns policy in these Terms.
9. Delivery within the EU
9.1 In the EU, the ordered goods will be delivered to the address entered by you on the online order. If there is no one at the address given who is competent to accept delivery of the goods, you will be notified of an alternative delivery date or a place to collect the goods. Ordered goods will normally be delivered within the time set out on our Delivery page, unless otherwise notified to you by us and, in the EU, in any event within 30 days of your order.
9.2 This paragraph 9.2 only applies if you are a consumer. If we are unable to deliver the goods in the EU within 30 days of our shipping confirmation email for your order, we will inform you as soon as possible and you will be entitled to cancel the contract and obtain a refund or re-credit for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from you credit card for the goods and their delivery if: (a) we have refused to deliver the goods; (b) delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or (c) you told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential. If you do not wish to cancel the contract straightaway, or we do not deliver the goods within 30 days of our shipping confirmation email for your order and you do not have the right to cancel you’re the contract under the preceding sentence, you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can cancel the contract if we do not meet the new deadline. If you choose to cancel the contract for late delivery under this paragraph 9.2, you can do so for just some of the goods or all of them (unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value). If the products have been delivered to you, you will have to return them to us or allow us to collect them, and we will pay the costs of this.
9.3 Except as set out in this paragraph 9, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery.
9.4 The products will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery or you collect them from us (as the case may be).
10. Delivery outside the EU
We only deliver to the countries listed on the Delivery page. There may be restrictions on some products for certain international delivery destinations, so please review the information on this website carefully before ordering products. If you order products from our website for delivery outside the EU, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
11. Price of products and delivery charges
11.1 The prices of the products will be as quoted on our website from time to time. We take all reasonable care to ensure that prices shown in our website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found prior to dispatch of the goods, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, we will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the products to you at an incorrect (lower) price.
11.2 Prices for our products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed with a shipping confirmation email. The price of a product includes VAT (where applicable). We cannot refund any VAT charges, except where the entire price of the product has been refunded. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the products in full before the change in VAT takes effect. The price of a product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as quoted on the Delivery page from time to time.
- How to payPayment for goods ordered can be made by any method shown in this website at the time you place your order. All payments are taken in British Pounds for orders. Purchases are inclusive of VAT (if applicable) at the prevailing rate. Payment for the products and all applicable delivery charges is in advance.
13. Our liability to consumer This paragraph 13 only applies if you are an individual consumer.13.1 We only supply the products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
13.2 We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal usage conditions, failure to follow our instructions, misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval.
13.3 We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) anything for which liability cannot be excluded by applicable law.
13.4 For consumers in Germany, note that claims under the German Act on Product Liability are not excluded
14. Our liability if you are a businessThis paragraph 4 only applies if you are a business.14.1 We only supply the products for internal use by your business, and you agree not to use the product for any re-sale purposes. We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal usage conditions, failure to follow our instructions, misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval.14.2 Nothing in these Terms limit or exclude our liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession); (d) defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or (e) anything for which liability cannot be excluded by applicable law.14.3 Subject to paragraph 14.2 above, we will under no circumstances whatsoever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the contract for any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; loss or corruption of data, information or software; loss of business opportunity; loss of anticipated savings; loss of goodwill; or any indirect or consequential loss. Our total liability to you in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the products.
14.4 Except as expressly stated in these Terms, we do not give any representation, warranties or undertakings in relation to the products. Any representation, condition or warranty which might be implied or incorporated into these Terms by statute, common law, regulation or otherwise is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, we will not be responsible for ensuring that the products are suitable for your purposes.
- Events outside our controlWe will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control. If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a contract our obligations under a contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
- Other important terms17.1 Where the products are to be delivered separately and are not part of a periodical delivery, each delivery shall constitute a separate contract. If we fail to deliver any one or more of the instalments in accordance with these Terms, or if you make a claim in respect of any one or more instalments, this does not entitle you to treat the contract as a whole, as void.17.2 We may transfer our rights and obligations under a contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.17.3 Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.17.4 If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.17.5 If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms are governed by English law as Morshead Limited is an English company. This means a contract for the purchase of products through our website and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law if the laws of your habitual residence do not prevail, e.g. because they cannot be derogated. You and we both agree that the courts of England will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.17.6 If you are a business, these Terms are governed by English law. This means that a contract for the purchase of products through our website, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), will be governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England for UK orders.
By using this Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. We recommend that you print a copy of this for future reference. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use this Website.
If you purchase goods from this Website, our Terms and Conditions of Supply will apply to the sale.
1. Information about us
www.oliviarubinlondon.com is a website operated by the Morshead Limited (We or Us). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11406398 and have our registered office at 209 Wymering Road, London, W9 2NH, United Kingdom. We are a limited company.
2. Changes to these terms
We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we have made, as they are binding on you. Your continued use of this Website following changes to these Terms constitute your acceptance of our amended Terms. At the time of your visit to the Website, the current version of the Terms will apply.
3. Changes to this Website
3.1 We may update this Website from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on this Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
3.2 We do not guarantee that this Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
4. Accessing this Website
4.1 This Website is made available free of charge.
4.2 We do not guarantee that this Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of this Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4.3 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to this Website.
4.4 You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access this Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
4.5 Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use our website or interactive services.
5. Intellectual property rights
5.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright and trade mark laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
5.2 You are permitted to download and print content from the Website solely for your own internal business purposes and/or personal use. Website content must not be copied or reproduced, used or otherwise dealt with for any other reason. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute the content of this Website or reproduce, link, frame or deep-link it on any other website without our express written permission. You are not entitled to use the content of the Website for commercial exploitation in any circumstances.
6. Our liability to you
6.1 We exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and terms express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law. We accept no liability for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or economic loss howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
6.2 We provide the content on the Website in good faith but give no warranty or representation that the content is accurate, complete or up-to-date, nor that the Website does not infringe the rights of any third party. We accept no responsibility or liability for your use of content on the Website and such use is entirely at your own risk. While we take reasonable precautions to prevent the existence of computer viruses and/or other malicious programs on the Website, we accept no liability for them.
6.3 Information transmitted via this Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. We make no representation or warranty that the operation of this Website will be uninterrupted or error free and disclaim all liability in respect thereof.
6.4 This Website may contain links to other websites. We accept no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from or to this Website, or any use of personal data by such third party.
6.5 We reserve the right to suspend your use of the Website at any time for operational, regulatory, legal or other reasons. We may terminate your use of the Website with immediate effect if you breach any of these Terms.
6.6 Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Supply.
6.7 Nothing in these Terms shall limit our liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) anything for which liability cannot be excluded by applicable law.
7. Prohibited uses of this website
7.1 You may use this Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use this Website:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (see Section 10 below).
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
7.2 You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of this Website;
• any equipment or network on which this Website is stored;
• any software used in the provision of this Website; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
8. Uploading content to this Website
8.1 Whenever you make use of an interactive feature that allows you to upload content to this Website (e.g. leaving a comment or review about our products), you must comply with the content standards set out in these Terms (see Section 10 below) (the Content Standards).
8.2 You warrant that any such contribution does comply with the Content Standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any intentional or negligent breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your intentional or negligent breach of warranty.
8.3 We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on this Website. We expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
8.4 The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them. Please see paragraph 4.5 above.
8.5 Any content you upload to this Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
8.6 We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to this Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
8.7 We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of this Website.
8.8 We have the right to remove any posting you make on this Website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the Content Standards.
8.9 The views expressed by other users on this Website do not represent our views or values.
8.10 Should you have a concern about a comment/review that has been left on the Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8.11 Please refer to the Privacy Notice for more information on how we may collect and store any content you upload, which contains information about you.
9. Content Standards
9.1 These Content Standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to this Website (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
9.2 You must comply with the Content Standards. The Content Standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
9.3 Contributions must:
• Be accurate (where they state facts).
• Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
• Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
9.4 Contributions must not:
• Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
• Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
• Promote sexually explicit material.
• Promote violence.
• Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
• Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
• Be likely to deceive any person.
• Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
• Promote any illegal activity.
• Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
• Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
• Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
• Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
• Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
9.5 Any comments or queries about our service should be communicated to us by using the following email address email@example.com
10.1 We do not guarantee that this Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
10.2 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access this Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
10.3 You must not misuse this Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this Website, the server on which this Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this Website. You must not attack this Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this Website will cease immediately.
11. Other important terms
11.1 If any of these Terms are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the rest of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
11.2 Only you and we shall be entitled to enforce these Terms. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these Terms, whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
11.3 These Terms set out the entire agreement between you and us and supersede any and all prior terms, conditions, warranties and/or representations to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any delay or failure by us to exercise any right we may have under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver by us of that right.
11.4 These Terms are governed by English law as Morshead Limited is an English company. This means that in the event any matter or dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms (including non-contractual disputes or claims), will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
12. Contact us
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.